3202 NW 70th Street #2
Seattle, WA 98117
800 sqft | 2 beds | 1.5 baths | #1865201
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Wall
- Interior:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(
- Lot description:Alley, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:800
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2019
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Subdivision:Sunset Hill
- Hoa fees:5
- Original List Price:$749, 000
- Annual taxes:$4, 990
- MLS #:1865201
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Summer Andriyuk(#NWM112716)
Listing Office: John L. Scott, Inc (#NWM3647)
Interested in Purchasing 3202 NW 70th Street #2?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!