2107 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
1496 sqft | 4 beds | 2 baths | #1853733
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Fenced-Fully, Irrigation, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1496
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:2010
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Wenatchee
- Elementary School:John Newbery Elem
- Middle School:Foothills Mid
- High School:Wenatchee High
- Original List Price:$499, 900
- Annual taxes:$3, 710
- MLS #:1853733
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3/1.5
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Kelly L. Thompson(#NWM116293)
Listing Office: Premier One Properties (#NWM3494)
Interested in Purchasing 2107 Fifth Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!