Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Interior:Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- View:Bay, Sound
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete, Cement Planked, Metal/Vinyl, See Remarks
- Square Feet:3200
Type & Style
- Property type:Investment
- Architectural style:55 - 5-9 Units
- Year built:1920
- Foundation:Poured Concrete, Slab
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Community
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Bremerton #100c
- Original List Price:$1, 200, 000
- Selling Office Commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$4, 100
- Days on Market (Cumulative):113
- MLS #:1867916
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Shane Ison (#NWM33311)
Listing Office: Ison Realty (#NWM3015)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!